Gloria Golf Resort 5* hotel
November Golf Week Arrival 15th November 2019
November 2018 was an outstanding success with 60 golfers attending the inaugural competition week at Gloria Golf Resort. The week ended with a fantastic Gala Dinner and presentation evening. The winner of the 2 day Stableford competition won a free place in 2019. We are now taking bookings for November 2019:
- For November 2019 we will be offering:
- Gloria Golf Resort Ultra all-inclusive 5* hotel accommodation
- 5 rounds of golf included Gloria Old and Gloria New
- 5 rounds of competition golf
- Prize table & Gala Dinner
- Free Room upgrade to main hotel building (subject to availability)
- Free Pull trolley each golf day
- Free Range ball token each golf day
- Free clubhouse drink vouchers each golf day
FREE FLIGHT RESERVATION SERVICE AVAILABLE see terms and conditions
- Early booking incentive Free unlimited afternoon use of Verde Golf Course (If booked by end of August 2019)
WIN A FREE HOLIDAY THE WINNER OF THE 2 DAY STABLEFORD RETURNS FREE IN 2020
OPTIONS AND PRICING FOR NOVEMBER 7 nights sharing includes 5 rounds £629.00 pp
7 nights sharing includes 4 rounds £599.00 pp
10 nights sharing includes 6 rounds £799.00 pp
Extra night £89.00 pp sharing
7 Nights Single room supplement only £99.00 / 10 nights only £139.00
Golf Buggy vouchers for 5 competition days for 100.00€ (50€ per person when sharing) must be pre-booked in advance
terms and conditions for competition golf weeks:
A minimum number of golfers is required to ensure that a competition golf week will go ahead. The minimum number is determined by the date of each event, November requirement is 40 golfers. If the minimum number is not achieved then Sungolf Belek may determine that the competition may have to be cancelled or scaled down to make the event viable. It may become necessary to change the prize table being offered.
If the competition week is cancelled then alternative arrangements will be offered to any person who has already booked, these arrangements may include a change of venue or the ability to just have a none competitive golf week. In this case the same conditions and options will still apply.
It is a requirement that everyone attending the competition week must take out suitable travel insurance to cover cancellation, repatriation, medical costs and golf equipment.
Free flight reservation service is offered on the basis that the clients own credit / debit card is used to make the reservation.